Inspired.
Recently I've rediscovered Ted Talks and would highly recommend these two:
Amy Cuddy: Your Body Language Shapes Who You Are and Ricardo Semler: Radical Wisdom .
Watching these two initiated my download of the TedTalks app and listening to talks on my way to work. A couple of weeks ago I listened to How To Find Work You Love . This talk is a compelling talk which prompted me to sign up to a news letter from Live Your Legend .
The Live Your Legend toolkit recommends that to realize your passion that you get your passion out into the world by starting a blog.
This is that blog.
Jeff Goode
Recently I've rediscovered Ted Talks and would highly recommend these two:
Amy Cuddy: Your Body Language Shapes Who You Are and Ricardo Semler: Radical Wisdom .
Watching these two initiated my download of the TedTalks app and listening to talks on my way to work. A couple of weeks ago I listened to How To Find Work You Love . This talk is a compelling talk which prompted me to sign up to a news letter from Live Your Legend .
The Live Your Legend toolkit recommends that to realize your passion that you get your passion out into the world by starting a blog.
This is that blog.
Jeff Goode
No comments:
Post a Comment