From very early on I've enjoyed creating things, building things.
On Wednesday I purchased a Raspberry PI 3 from Amazon. It was delivered Thursday night. Within just a few minutes, I had this puppy up and running! :-)
On Friday I purchased a 23 inch monitor, I had originally bought a 7 inch monitor for the initial hook up. I also bought some hobby electronic parts from Gigaparts - breadboard, LEDs, resistors, etc. I did so to bring up the LED version of Hello World. By the end of the day I had my little Pi blinking LEDS using a Python program, pretty nice.
On Saturday I wanted to burn a new NOOBs micro SD card. I downloaded NOOBS, formatted the SD card, copied the files, and now I have a second SD card to boot the Pi with.
Secondly, I wanted to have the Pi run my Hello World LED program upon power up. So I googled the steps to have my python program run upon boot. Not bad for a day and a half, Pi now boots and runs my Python program upon power on!
Find the sweet little program here, my first Pi application .
Next up, well you'll have to wait and see, :-) :-)
On Wednesday I purchased a Raspberry PI 3 from Amazon. It was delivered Thursday night. Within just a few minutes, I had this puppy up and running! :-)
On Friday I purchased a 23 inch monitor, I had originally bought a 7 inch monitor for the initial hook up. I also bought some hobby electronic parts from Gigaparts - breadboard, LEDs, resistors, etc. I did so to bring up the LED version of Hello World. By the end of the day I had my little Pi blinking LEDS using a Python program, pretty nice.
On Saturday I wanted to burn a new NOOBs micro SD card. I downloaded NOOBS, formatted the SD card, copied the files, and now I have a second SD card to boot the Pi with.
Secondly, I wanted to have the Pi run my Hello World LED program upon power up. So I googled the steps to have my python program run upon boot. Not bad for a day and a half, Pi now boots and runs my Python program upon power on!
Find the sweet little program here, my first Pi application .
Next up, well you'll have to wait and see, :-) :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment